Monday, April 1, 2019

Torn By Brooklyn Knight


TORN: A BWWM WOLF SHIFTER ROMANCE BY BROOKLYN KNIGHT




ABOUT THE BOOK

I did not tell her the truth about what I really am…

The circumstances surrounding our introduction are unimportant. The only thing that matters is that Sasha Wilcox is my mate and she belongs to me. A night of unbridled passion sealed the deal, but before I could tell her the truth, she was gone. Days have turned into weeks and there is no way I can be without her. I must find her and bring her back to me. No one will stand in my way, especially not the one man who thinks he can steal her from me, Stefan Miller.

I want him so badly, and I have no idea why...

The last thing I should be doing is thinking about Remi Moretti: the green-eyed Italian man who kidnapped me and held me hostage for three days in Tuscany. I want to say that I feared for my life while under his guard, but that would be a lie. The truth is, in a moment of… weakness, I gave my body to him. He set it on fire, but I escaped, and now I need to move on with my life with Stefan, a great guy, who will make a great boyfriend. But why do I crave Remi’s touch? Why do I smell his intoxicating essence every time I breathe? And why do I sense his presence, even though he’s in Italy, and I’m in Miami?

**READER ALERT**
This story contains extremely passionate and descriptive sex scenes. Not suitable for readers under the age of 18 years, or those who may be offended by somewhat graphic descriptions of sexual encounters. This story also contains scenes which include expletives. Brooklyn's characters exhibit real emotions and desires, and though she is their creator, she is also very sensitive to their needs and wants, and works in partnership with them to create their unique HEAs.

Publication Date March 21, 2019
Series Alpha Series #1
Genre Multicultural & Interracial Romance, Paranormal Romance, Werewolf & Shifter Romance, Romance
Add To Goodreads TBR


PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon eBook | Amazon Paperback


ABOUT BROOKLYN KNIGHT


Brooklyn Knight is a romance enthusiast who lives in the island of Bermuda and has been writing stories since she was a little girl. Over the years, her gift for designing and bringing characters to life has evolved, and she enjoys creating vivid, memorable characters and unforgettable situations. Her characters are thought-provoking and evocative; and they will draw emotion out of you like water from a well.


CONNECT WITH BROOKLYN KNIGHT
Website | Goodreads | Bookbub | Amazon Author Central | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter


Hosted by Vaneka Miles PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment