Monday, December 3, 2012

Nexus by CL Parker

Have you read the first two books in this series? If you have, you know that CL is a fantastic writer that has created a world with guardian angels, guardians of the light, witches, demons and a diva extraordinaire. This third book has been available for just a short time and is already raking in the 5 star reviews.

"I simply adore this series, and recommend that everyone read it! The SUPERNOVA SAGA is a unique take on the paranormal and has characters that will become your favorites for years to come." ~ Literal Addiction

"Nexus is a roller coaster filled with so many emotions, but that's the reason I love it so much. I will agree with a couple of my blogging friends, this book is defiantly the best in the series. C.L. Parker took the last book in her series and left with a bang." ~ Ali's bookshelf

In this final installment of the Supernova saga, Kerrigan and Dominic have fulfilled their destinies and are spending their time raising and training their very special daughter Victoria. Tori, with her half guardian of the light and half guardian angel blood, is to be the guardian of mankind. (But no pressure, right?) Good thing she will have help. The guardian of the guardian, will be there to help her defend mankind. And it doesn't hurt that he's smokin' hot! Naturally they are drawn to each other and their attraction deepens the more time they spend together. 
What no one knows though is that there is another man that Tori loves. He's been there her whole life, but is he really what he seems? Tori must choose one, and the fate of the world rests on her choice.
  
I have to say that this was the perfect ending for this series. The story kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was so sure I had it all figured out and then BAM! Nothing was as I thought it would be in the end. If you read the first two books in this saga, I'm sure you will love the way CL ended it with Nexus. I would definitely give it 5 stars!





C.L. Parker is a paranormal romance author who writes smut and knows how to use it. She smokes like a cowboy, drinks Patron Silver like a fish, and cusses like a sailor. In her world, everything truly does happen for a reason.


C.L. Parker's website
buy Nexus here




No comments:

Post a Comment