Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ryder's Last Run byRose Dewallvin & Bonnie Hardman




 Ryder’s Last Run – Dueling Dragons MC Series Book Two
Authors: Rose Dewallvin & Bonnie Hardman
Genre: Erotica/Romance



Synopsis:
**18+ due to sexual situations & violence**
Book is over 75,000 words


Ryder thought this last run was going to be simple, but little did he know that what was about to happen would not only test him but test the whole Dueling Dragons MC.
 
Follow along with the MC and Ryder as they pinned brother against brother, leader against leader and lastly lover against lover. Will Ryder find his way out of this to get back to Faith? Or will he be left to ride alone again...



Excerpt:
She takes off the ear buds and throws her legs over the side of the bed. She slips on her shoes, gets up off the bed, and walks toward me. Her head is down and she looks defeated. I pull her into my arms. “Baby, I am so sorry. I need you. Please walk with me. We need to talk this out.” She doesn’t say anything, just nods. I step back away from her, lean in and kiss her forehead, then grab her by the hand and lead her outside.
It looks like it might rain. The clouds are darkening up and the wind has picked up some. I have a tight hold on Faith’s hand. We walk along in silence. She occasionally glances up toward me but she isn’t talking. I pray this is reparable. I can’t imagine my life without her, although I approached it the wrong way yesterday. I dropped everything on her and not in a good way. I was hurting inside, and felt unable to cope with all of it. I don’t know if we can get back to where we once were, but I have to try. I have realized that Faith is my light, and my everything. It’s been a shitty time for me lately but she doesn’t deserve the worst of me.
It’s easy for me to fall into my own darkness and push those closest to me away. It’s what I do. When the shit reigns down on me, it’s a coping mechanism buried deep within my core.
We walk toward the back of the property; I stop and pull her close to me. I let my arms envelop her body. I breathe in deep and bury my nose in her hair. She smells so fresh and sweet. Her scent is so distinctive. I remember thinking of her scent when the Russians had me locked away from everyone. It kept me going. Thoughts of her kept me going. Now, here she is back in my arms, and I don’t know if she’s truly here with me or not. She hasn’t said much, I decide I need to come out and say it.
“Faith, you know I love you, right?” She doesn’t respond, but I feel her shudder in my arms. “Baby, please talk to me. I know I hurt you, but I acted in anger. I shouldn’t have been so cold and unfeeling. I’ve had so much happen.” I rest my chin on top of her head. “We need to work past this and move on, together. I have huge changes happening in my life and I need you by my side. You feel me, baby?” I kiss the top of her head, work my lips down to hers, and take her mouth with mine. She stiffens up on me. I know she’s still angry, but I continue to softly kiss her lips, willing her to open up to me.
The sky above opens up and the rain pelts down on us. She lets out a small scream and then a laugh. It’s music to my ears. I pull away from her, look into her eyes, and smile. She laughs again as the rain drenches us both. She breaks away from me, running around like a maniac. I love the sight of her silliness and innocence. It’s what drew me to her from the beginning. She’s a special girl, and she is mine. I don’t know why I deserve her, but my life would be a much darker place without her.



Purchase Links:
Book Two:





Authors Info:
Rose Dewallvin –
Facebook Like Page: www.facebook.com/rosie.dew13
Facebook Friend Page: www.facebook.com/rose.dewallvin

Bonnie Hardman –


No comments:

Post a Comment