Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Release day! A dragon's Scale by Holly Zitting

Mrs. Potter’s Book Publicity Services Presents:
A Release Day Post for:

A Dragon’s Scale
(Paradan Tales)
By: Holly Zitting


Blurb- 
A single impossible wish leads Aurora into the dangerous unknown. A new world of monsters awaits her on her terrifying quest. Cannibalistic Goblins, merciless Ogres, the irresistible call of Lyra’s, at the long thought mythical Lyric Lake, are just the beginning to her obstacles.
Tommit continues to plot his escape with two thing on his mind retaking his throne and…revenge. 
 Cassius remains in Paradan and he has the daunting task of rebuilding his beloved country, without Aurora. A new maiden Greya, schemes to become the new queen. A protector joins Aurora on her quest, and he becomes enchanted with her strength and beauty leading to a possible new love.
Will Aurora find the golden dragon scale and will it ultimately lead her back to Paradan and to Cassius? Or will she choose a new love and a new life?


Purchase:

Author Bio:


“I have been writing as long as I can remember. I have been writing in the wee hours when my 6 kids were all babies. With my last one I was inspired by the Red Rock Mountains in Southern Utah. I started writing and my 12 year old (at the time) found it. She wrote on the bottom FINISH IT!!! Every day I would write more and she would repeat it.
It became The Amulet.
I am currently living and loving Oregon. I have 6 kids and a wonderful husband of 16 years (almost).
I hope you will love my stories as much as I do.” ~Holly Zitting

Author Stalker Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment