Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thank you!!

I heard somewhere that motherhood is a tough job. well I must be a glutton for punishment because in addition to this mom gig, I care for a few other kids m-f, read every chance I get, and keep up with this blog the best that I can. Usually that means that my posts are the ready made kind. HTML code that is made by another blogger or author that I just post for you all to see. That's ok right now because honestly I don't have the energy for much else these days.  I will continue to read and review and share with you the books that I love, but I will also share many other good books by great authors that I haven't read. And that's ok too. My passion is reading and I want that to be yours too. Just because I haven't read something, doesn't mean you won't have time to read it and you might love it! You may find an amazing new author and cyber stalk them and email them daily and find their phone number and address.....um I mean, you could find an author you may not have known about otherwise. lol So don't give up on me because it seems like I'm just going through the motions with this blog. I'm here. I'm always reading and I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to visit my blog. I hope you walk away with a new favorite author or series. 


Happy reading
~Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment